Gorton Street, Blackpool, FY1 3HP
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating C
- Description: This is a three bedroom mid terraced house situated close to Blackpool Town Centre and all of its associated local amenities, shops, bus routes, transport links and schools. The accommodation briefly comprises of a porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are enclosed yards to the front and rear as well as residents only street parking to the front. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal first time of investment purchase and is offered for sale with the benefit of no chain delay.
Porch: UPVC front door.
Hallway: Stairs to first floor.
Lounge: Approx 14'1" x 11'0'' (4.29m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator, wooden fire surround with hearth, inset electric fire, dado rail and coved ceiling.
Dining Room: Approx 14'0" x 11'0'' (4.27m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, feature opening in chimney breast, TV point, understairs storage.
Kitchen: Approx 16'0" x 6'6" (5.03m x 1.98m) UPVC double glazed window and door to rear, radiator, range of wall and base units with complementary worktops, splashback tiles, inset stainless steel sink unit, built in electric oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, boiler.
Stairs and Landing: Loft access.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'0'' x 7'1'' (3.35m x 2.16m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'0'' x 6'0'' (2.74m x 1.83m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 8'0'' x 6'0'' (2.44m x 1.83m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 9'1'' x 4'0'' (2.72m x 1.21m) Panelled bath with electric shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator.
Exterior: Small enclosed rear yard. Small garden to front. On street residential permit parking area.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..