Hawkshead Road, Poulton, FY6 0QE
- Two / Three Bed Semi Det Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating/UPVC Double Glazed
- Off Road Parking / Garage
- Large Rear Garden & Estuary Views
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description:Broomheads Estate Agents are pleased to offer a rare opportunity to purchase this individually designed semi-detached extended bungalow that has not been on the market before. Set to a large plot to the front and rear, the property also has panoramic views of the Wyre Estuary to the rear, as well as easy access to the sea walk, allowing access into the village of Knott End on Sea. As stated, the property was designed by the first and only owner and provides spacious living accommodation but can be easily altered to suit your needs. Briefly the property comprises of an entrance porch, lounge with an archway to the dining room with UPVC French doors to the rear patio, kitchen with side porch just off, two bedrooms and a ground floor shower room. To the first floor the loft area has been converted to make the most of the rear panoramic views, the room is currently a lounge but could be used as a bedroom if so required, there is also a first floor W.C. There is a large garden area to the front, laid to lawn, and an extensive paved driveway allowing ample of road parking for several vehicles, this in turn leads to the single garage, and gated access to the rear garden. The rear garden has an extra plot to it, having been purchased by the current owners, so the rear garden has a patio area, an extensive lawn garden area with mature flower and shrubs surrounding and then there is a further lawned garden area with flower and shrub displays. As with the main property, the garden area could easily be developed to suit your own needs. The property benefits from a gas central heating system, UPVC double glazing and no chain delay. Don’t be deceived by the front, this property needs to be viewed internally and also to the rear to appreciate this delightful property. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent.
Location: From our Knott End Office proceed out of the village along Lancaster Road, take the third left onto Grasmere Road, then take the third left onto Hawkshead Road. The property is situated, some distance along, on the left hand side.
Entrance Porch: UPVC double glazed windows to the front, wall light, UPVC double glazed entrance door, glazed inner door to;
Lounge: Approx 14'7 x 12'2 (4.44 x 3.71) UPVC double glazed window to the front, stone fireplace with inset coal effect living flame gas fire, TV point, telephone point, coved ceiling, radiators, arch to;
Dining Room: Approx 12'5 x 10'5 (3.78 x 3.17) UPVC double glazed windows to the rear, stairs to the first floor, coved ceiling, two radiators.
Kitchen: Approx 11'1 x 9'0 ( 3.38 x 2.74) Single glazed window to the side, wall and base units with worktops over, eye level electric oven, four ring hologen hob with extractor fan over, plumbed for dishwasher, splashback tiling, single glazed door to;
Side Porch: Approx 5'2 x 10'3 (1.57 x 3.12) UPVC double glazed window, wall mounted gas fired combination boiler, plumbed for automatic washing machine, UPVC double glazed door to the side.
Bedroom One: Approx 10'6 x 10'4 (3.20 x 3.15) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes to one wall, coved ceiling, radiator.
Inner Hall: Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'9 x 9'4 (2.97 x 2.84) UPVC double glazed window to the front and side, fitted wardrobe to one wall, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under, low flush W.C, tiled walls, heated towel rail.
First Floor Landing: Access to eaves.
First Floor Lounge: Approx 12'1 x 18'4 (3.68 x 5.59) UPVC double glazed window with distant panoramic views over the wyre estuary, TV point, coved ceiling, radiators.
W.C: UPVC double glazed window to the side with distant views, low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
Front Garden: Large lawn garden area to the front with paved driveway to side, allowing off road parking for several vehicles leading to a single garage onto gated access to the rear garden.
Garage: Approx 20'8 x 10'5 (6.30 x 3.17) Electric up and over door, power and light laid on, UPVC double glazed window to the side, UPVC double glazed personel door to the rear garden.
Rear Garden: Paved patio area, extensive lawn rear garden area with mature flower shrub displays and further lawn garden area to rear.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..