Highfield Road, BLACKPOOL, FY4 2JE
- GROUND FLOOR COMMERCIAL PREMISES
- OPEN PLAN SPACE / EPC RATING D
- PASSING PEDESTRIAN AND VEHICLE TRADE
- STRONG TRADING LOCATION
- FORMER REEDS RAINS LETTING AGENCY
- GROUND FLOOR COMMERCIAL PREMISES - OPEN PLAN SPACE - PASSING PEDESTRIAN AND VEHICLE TRADE - STRONG TRADING LOCATION - FORMER REEDS RAINS LETTING AGENCY
This ground floor premises occupies a strong trading location on Highfield Road which is a main thoroughfare and shopping area. Highfield Road is surrounded by dense residential locations which in turn feed the high street. There is a wealth of passing pedestrian and vehicle trade. The road consists a wealth of established operators.
This ground floor commercial premises comprises:
• Open plan retail or working space to the front.
• Excellent window frontage.
• Strong signage opportunities.
• Previously a Reeds Rains lettings agency.
• Plus rear office/store, additional store room, Kitchen and WC (disabled access).
• The premises would suit a variety of uses, subject to planning and landlord consent.
Front area: 440 sq ft
Rear office/store: 100 sq ft
Store room: 30 sq ft
Kitchen: 100 sq ft
WC (suitable for disabled access)
TOTAL AREA: NIA 670 SQ FT
TENURE: LEASE DETAILS
A new effective FRI lease is available, with terms to be negotiated. Year 1 rent is £7,500 pa. The rent is to increase in years 2 and 3. The incoming tenant is to pay the landlords reasonable legal fees incurred in the transaction. Quote to be provided.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..