Lewtas Street, Blackpool, FY1 2DY
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- UPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms, EPC Rating D
- One Months Rent Plus Bond Required
- Children welcome
- Pets considered
- DSS considered
- Description: This is a two bedroom mid terraced house situated close to Blackpool Town Centre and all of its associated amenities, shops, transport links and sea front. The property briefly comprises of; hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a small enclosed yard to the rear. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout and gas central heating. EPC Rating D
Lounge: Approx 10'8" x 10'0" Wooden double glazed window to front, electric fireplace with brick surround, radiator and carpet.
Dining Room: Approx 14'1" x 13'5" UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric fireplace with mantel surround, radiator, storage cupboard and carpet.
Kitchen: Approx 13'10" x 5'4" UPVC double glazed window and door to side, range of wall and base units with worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, free standing cooker, plumbed for washing machine, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'10" x 9'10" Wooden double glazed window to front, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two: Approx 14'6" x 7'1" UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, boiler and carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 8'3" x 6'7" UPVC double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Exterior: Small enclosed yard to rear.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.