Longford Avenue, BISPHAM, FY2 0BN
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heated
- Driveway / Garage
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- No Chain Delay / EPC RATING E
- Description: Three bed semi-detached property for sale situated a short walking distance to Bispham Village, amenities and local transportation links. Upon entry the ground floor consists of a hallway with entry to the lounge and kitchen to your left and straight ahead. There is a kitchen/diner which is ‘L’ shaped and boasts of plenty of storage space and integral units including fridge freezer. To the first floor of the property is two double sized bedrooms and one single with a family bathroom to the rear. On a whole, it benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. There is a driveway to front suitable for two cars which leads to a detached garage. It also has a south facing garden which is flagged and contains a rockery and summerhouse. This would make an ideal purchase for all parties and has the benefit of no chain delay.
Hall: Understairs space, loft hatch with space, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 21'6 x 10'3 (6.55m x 3.12m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, gas feature fire.
Kitchen / Diner: Approx 17'3 x 15'7 (5.26m x 4.75m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed door to rear, integral oven and hob with extractor, inset stainless steel sink unit, integral fridge freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, part tiled walls, vinyl floor and carpet.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'6 x 9'9 (3.81m x 2.97m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 10'0 x 9'3 (3.05m x 2.82m) UPVC double glazed bay window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 8'6 x 6'0 (2.59m x 1.83m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Bathroom: Approx 5'9 x 4'10 (1.75m x 1.47m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, wood laminate flooring.
Exterior: South facing flagged "L" shaped rear garden, summerhouse, rockery with fountain, detached garage and driveway to front.
Council Tax Band:Band B.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..