North Promenade, THORNTON CLEVELEYS, FY5 1DB
- ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OPPOSITE CLEVELEYS BEACH, EPC RATING C
- two weeks rent plus bond required
- Children considered
- Pets considered
- DSS considered
- Description: A one bedroom rear facing ground floor flat, located on Cleveleys promenade. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, timed gas central heating included in the rental price with an EPC rating C. Opposite Cleveleys beach, minutes walk from Cleveleys town centre, and close to the local bus station and tram stops.
Hall: Cupboard housing electric key meter and laminate flooring.
Lounge: Approx 13'5" x 10'9" UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, fire surround with electric fire, TV point, telephone point, blinds and carpet.
Kitchen: Approx 8'8" x 7'6" UPVC double glazed window to side, cupboard housing boiler, range of wall and base units with worktops over, electric cooker, inset stainless steel sink unit, fridge, plumbed for automatic washing machine and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'9" x 9'9" UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, blinds and carpets.
Bathroom: Approx 8'5" x 6'11" UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, corner shower enclosure with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c and tiled flooring.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.