Sandhurst Avenue, Bispham, FY2 9EB
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed, Electric Heating
- Telephone Entry System / Communal Garden
- Ideal Investment or First Time Buy
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a two bedroom second floor flat within a purpose built block in an ideal location for transport links, bus routes, schools, local amenities and the promenade. The property briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are communal gardens and outbuildings. The property also benefits from electric heating and UPVC double glazing. This would make for an ideal first time buy or investment and is offered with no chain delay.
Hall: Two storage cupboards.
Lounge: Approx 19'0 x 7'8 (5.79m x 2.34m) UPVC double glazed windows to front, side and rear, economy 7 heating.
Kitchen: Approx 9'10 x 11'1 (3.01m x 3.38m) UPVC double glazed windows to rear, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, sink and drainer, free standing cooker with extractor over, plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'7 x 11'0 (3.84m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed window to front, economy 7 heating, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two: Approx 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, economy 7 heating, built in wardrobe.
Bathroom: Approx 9'4 x 5'1 (2.84m x 1.55m) UPVC double glazed opaque windows to front, shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, bidet, pedestal hand basin, economy 7 heating.
Exterior: Communal garden, outbuilding.
Lease Information:125 years from 25- 2-1991. Service Charge: £488.04 Per annum.
Council Tax: Band B.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..