St Patricks Road, LYTHAM ST ANNES, FY8 1XP
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Popular Location / No Chain Delay
- Parking / Detached Garage
- EPC Rating D
- Description: A great opportunity to purchase this three bedroom semi detached house benefiting from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. The property comprises of a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also offers an enclosed west facing garden with decked area and boarders separate enclosed, lawned area and detached garage. The property is situated within a popular location, close to local amenities and transport links. This would make for an ideal first time buy or investment with the benefit of no chain delay.
Hall: Stairs to front, wood laminate, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 15’7 x 12’3 (4.75m x 3.73m) UPVC double glazed leaded window to front, living flame gas fire in marble hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 14’6 x 12’3 (4.42m x 3.73m) Feature brick hearth, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 19’2 x 9’7 (5.84m x 2.92m) UPVC double glazed window to rear and side, UPVC double glazed sliding doors, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops over, integral electric oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine, UPVC inset sink unit, breakfast bar.
Bedroom One: Approx 12’3 x 10’11 (3.73m x 3.33m) UPVC double glazed leaded window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 12’2 x 8’2 (3.71m x 2.49m) UPVC double glazed leaded window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 9’4 x 7’0 (2.84m x 2.13m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in storage, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 6’4 x 4’9 (1.93m x 1.45m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, radiator, tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
Separate WC: UPVC double glazed window and low flush wc.
Exterior: Enclosed west facing garden with decked area and boarders separate enclosed, lawned area and detached garage.
Council Tax Band: Band A..