Tithebarn Street, POULTON LE FYLDE, FY6 7BX
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed, Electric Heating
- Intercom Entry, Parking, EPC Rated E
- One Weeks Rent Free Plus Bond Required
- Children welcome
- Pets considered
- DSS considered
- Description: Two bedroom first floor apartment, ideally located in the heart of Poulton-Le Fylde village, close to shops and restaurants, the property briefly comprises of a fitted kitchen with electric hob and oven, two bedrooms, bathroom with bath & overbath shower, UPVC double glazing, parking to rear, electric heating, intercom entry, excellent transport links including the train station. EPC Rated E
Entrance: Door to stairway, wood door to flat 16B.
Hallway: UPVC double glazed window to side, carpet.
Lounge: Approx 12'7'' X 11'2 UPVC double glazed window to front, two electric radiators, TV point, intercom entry telephone, telephone point, carpet.
Kitchen Area: Approx 8'9'' x 8'2'' UPVC double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit, electric oven, electric hob with extractor over, plumbed for washing machine, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One: Approx 10'0'' x 8'5'' UPVC double glazed window to side, electric radiator, wardrobes, cupboard housing water tank, carpet.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'2'' x 7'8'' UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric radiator, carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 8'1'' x 5'10'' panelled bath with electric shower over, heated towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wood laminate flooring.
Council Tax: Band B.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.