Waterloo Road, Blackpool, FY4 1AD
- Two Bedroom First Floor Maisonette
- Double Glazing / Gas Central Heating
- Close to Promenade and Local Amenities
- To Be Sold Tenanted / Ideal Investment
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a two bedroom first floor maisonette situated within the popular area of South Shore close to schools, transport links and other local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. No onward chain involved. The property is to be sold with a tenant in situ currently paying rent in the region of £606.67 pcm, so it would make for an ideal investment opportunity.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn right, turn left at the traffic lights onto Park Road. Continue on Park Road, turn right onto Condor Grove, Continue onto Ansdell Road, turn right onto Waterloo Road.
Lounge: Approx 17'5 x 12''2 (5.31m x 3.73m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 9'7 x 7'6 (2.95m x 2.29m) UPVC double glazed window to front, wall and base units with fitted worktops, free standing electric cooker, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, splashback tiles, boiler.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'7 x 13'7 (4.17m x 4.14m) Wooden double glazed Velux window to celling, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'7 x 11'4 (4.14m x 3.45m) Wooden double glazed Velux window to ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 10'3 x 5'5 (3.12m x 2.57m) Wooden double glazed Velux window to ceiling, corner panelled bath with tap shower, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, radiator.
Lease Information: 999 years, peppercorn rent, no maintenance / service charge.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..