Wilford Street, Layton, FY3 7BX
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Close to all Local Amenities
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- EPC Rating D / No Chain
- Description: This is a two bedroom terraced house in a location ideal for all local amenities, schools, transport links and bus routes. The property briefly comprises of a hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard with two brick outbuildings. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal first time buy or investment purchase. No Chain
Hall: Radiator, loft hatch.
Lounge: Approx 13’8 x 11’9 (4.17m x 3.58m) UPVC double glazed window to front, feature fireplace (No Fire) Radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 11’9 x 9’1 (3.58m x 2.77m) UPVC double glazed window and door to rear, range of wall and base units with complementary worktops over, integral oven and hob, extractor fan, inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, splashback tiles, tiled floor, radiator, boiler.
Bedroom One: Approx 11’4 x 10’8 (3.45m x 3.25m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9’2 x 6’7 (2.79m x 2.01m) UPVC double glazed to rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 12’3 x 4’10 (3.73m x 1.47m) UPVC double glazed to rear, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor.
Exterior: Two brick outbuildings, small yard to rear.
Council Tax Band: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..